Seabury has a proud program of competitive sports in middle and upper school including basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, spirit squad, swimming, tennis, track, and volleyball. Seabury is a member of the Kansas State High School Activities Association (KSHSAA).
Our teams compete in the Kansas City metro and northeast Kansas region. Colleges continue to actively recruit Seabury’s student athletes, and all students have the opportunity to play for their entire school career.
2022-2023 Seabury Athletics
2022-2023 seabury athletics checklist
Please complete the following checklist prior to participation:
- Pre-Participation Exam must be completed by physician by August 17, 2022 (PDF HERE)
- Must be completed for any student athlete to be eligible to participate in all sports.
- Physical must be taken after May 1, 2022 and turned into school before August 17, 2022.
- Complete Register My Athlete registration:
- Upload Sports Physical to Register My Athlete account. Online registration is the only method that we will accept documentation.
- Parents and students have downloaded and created a GroupMe account HERE . This is our team chat platform where all live communication happens with coaches, players, and parents. Team chats will be made closer to the start of the school year. All of the Fall Sports GroupMe Links are below.
- Parents and students have checked the Activities Scheduler at kawvalleyconference.org.This is the main page for our Activities Calendar.
Winter Sports GroupMe Links:
MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS BASKETBALL
HIGH SCHOOL BOYS BASKETBALL - Contact Benny Molle Directly- firstname.lastname@example.org