Spring Break 2022 - Italy
March 14-23, 2022
ALL airfare, hotels, meals, transportation, museum and guide fees and tips are included in cost.
Open to any Seabury student, grades 6-12.
Together with Dr. Schawang, Ms. Czarnecki and Ms. Meyers, you will explore the Renaissance splendor of Florence, visit the awe-inspiring Eternal City of Rome, walk the streets in ancient Pompeii and stand on the cliffs in Sorrento. Italy is the perfect blend of culture, arts and history and truly one of the world's most beautiful countries in the world!
Applications and deposits are due September 21
International Educational Travel
International travel has been a long standing tradition since 1998-99 at Bishop Seabury Academy. Our trips, held each year during Spring Break, promote individual academic growth by providing students with personal experiences of what they study. As extensions of the classroom, they are designed to complement the history, art, language and theater courses taught at Seabury. Students have the opportunity to see and explore monuments, art, and historical sites and learn from professional guides and/or experienced Seabury faculty. These trips help our students to develop an appreciation for other cultures and ways of life, as well as give students a forum for conversing with native speakers.
- ALL airfare, hotels, meals, transportation, museum and guide fees and tips are included in cost.
- Open to any Seabury student, grades 6-12.
- Held annually during Seabury's Spring Break.
- Each trip is preceded by several meetings with parents and students, both to discuss practical aspects such as packing and conduct, and to offer students videos, presentations, and museum visits here in Lawrence to prepare them intellectually and culturally for their experience abroad.
- Seabury chaperones accompany the student group.
- Limited space available.
- All Covid protocol, requirements, and restrictions apply.
Rotating sequence of countries:
China or other Asian country